Covid 19 Response

Dear all,

With the government advice to avoid all unnecessary social contact, and with two of our leaders self isolating, we have taken the decision to cancel Scouts until these restrictions have been lifted.

This will hopefully mean only a postponement until after Easter but we will confirm once we have more information. Please share this information with your fellow scouts once you read it and check back every few weeks for updates. The situation regarding planned camps and trips is still under review. We are always contactable on where Laura is prompt to reply.

Many thanks and see you soon,

Luke, Mike, Will, Laura, Adam & Ollie.